SOURCES Cost Summary
A basic membership costs $349 per year and includes:
- A customized media profile, both online and in print, including:
- Your name
- Your address
- Your phone and fax numbers
- Your email address
- Your website
- Twitter and Facebook pages
- Up to 15 contact persons with individual contact details
- A 50-word descriptive paragraph
- 40 subject headings (keywords) to guide searchers to your profile. Your keywords appear on your profile page and you also appear on all the individual topic pages that correspond to your chosen topics.
- Unlimited free news releases. All your releases link back to your profile.
- Unlimited event announcements in the Sources Calendar. All your events link back to your profile.
- Include 2 of your books or DVDs in the Sources Bookshelf (additional titles @ $10 each)
- Include 2 of your periodicals in the Sources Bookshelf (additional titles @ $10 each)
- Inclusion on Authors page if you are an author
- Inclusion on Speakers page if you are a speaker
- Add a logo or photo to your profile - $99
- Set up a link from your Sources listing to your own website - $25
- Link additional websites in your listing - $25 each
- Video/audio clips - $25 each
- Additional contact persons (up to 15 are included in basic listing) - $25 each
- Add a French-language paragraph to your profile (60 words) - $99
- Add a Spanish-language paragraph to your profile (60 words) - $99
- Add paragraph(s) in other languages to your profile - $99/language
- Additional words in descriptive paragraphs - $5 each.
- Media Names & Numbers subscription - $109.95/yr (multi-user subscriptions also available)
- Parliamentary Names & Numbers subscription - $75/yr (multi-user subscriptions also available)
Related Articles and Resources
Getting the most out of your Sources listing –
Frequently Asked Questions