1324 Perrot Blvd.
Notre-Dame-de-l'Ile-Perrot, QC J7V 7P2
Richard Martin is founder and president of Alcera Consulting Inc. He brings his military and business leadership experience to bear for executives and organizations seeking to exploit change, maximize opportunity and minimize risk.
Richard Martin est président et fondateur d'Alcera Conseil de gestion inc. Il met à profit son expérience de leadership militaire et d'affaires pour le bénéfice des cadres et organisations qui cherchent à exploiter le changement, maximiser les opportunités et minimiser les risques.
Website: www.alcera.caRichard Martin
Phone: (514) 453-3993
FAX: (514) 453-4701
- Jun 30, 2014 - Achieve Professional Competence
- Jun 23, 2014 - Manoeuvre around obstacles and resistance
- Jun 16, 2014 - Practise for the vital moment of truth
- Jun 9, 2014 - Adjust structures and organizations to the evolving mission and situation
- May 12, 2014 - A crisis requires leadership, not just managing image and public relations
- May 5, 2014 - Crises can be prevented and mitigated by take-charge leadership before they occur
- Apr 21, 2014 - Use the entire spectrum to watch and listen, not just the part youre used to
- Mar 31, 2014 - Intelligence is a comprehensive approach to analyzing and understanding the external business environment
- Mar 24, 2014 - Build your command presence to maximize your ability to influence others positively
- Mar 17, 2014 - Learn to specialize in being a generalist
- Mar 10, 2014 - Create the conditions for success
- Mar 5, 2014 - What We Can Learn from Military Discipline
- Mar 3, 2014 - Learn from your mistakes and those of others
- Feb 24, 2014 - Make sure your planning and discussions always end with a decision on specific action steps
- Feb 17, 2014 - Focus Your Limited Resources on Actions with the Biggest Payoff
- Feb 10, 2014 - If youve lost or given up the initiative, then youre automatically in a defensive posture
- Feb 4, 2014 - How to Shape Your Competitive Space
- Feb 3, 2014 - Use guerrilla strategy and tactics if youre in a position of strategic weakness
- Jan 27, 2014 - Managing well is just as important for outstanding leadership as inspiration and transformational qualities
- Jan 20, 2014 - Give clear and authoritative direction
Areas of Expertise:
Sources is an online portal and directory for journalists, writers, news editors, researchers. Use Sources to find experts, media contacts, spokespersons, scientists, lobbyists, officials, speakers, university professors, researchers, newsmakers, CEOs, executive directors, media relations contacts, spokespeople, talk show guests, PR representatives, Canadian sources, story ideas, research studies, databases, universities, colleges, associations, businesses, government, research institutions, lobby groups, non-government organizations (NGOs), in Canada and internationally.
© Sources 1977-2015. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.