Find Experts & Sources
SOURCES - Experts & media spokespersons
Network for Research on Experiential Psychotherapieshttp://www.experiential-researchers.org
Resource Type: Website
devoted to the purpose of stimulating research on experiential/ humanistic psychotherapies. It has been founded to provide an overview of the whole range of experiential therapy research, including research on:
* Client-Centered/Person-Centered Therapy
* Gestalt Therapy
* Focusing-Oriented Psychotherapy
* Process-Experiential Psychotherapy
* Existential Psychotherapy
* Emotion-Focused Therapy
* Expressive/Arts Therapies
* Basic experiential/phenomenological research on particular problems of living (e.g., depression, trauma) which might help experiential therapists better understand their clients.
© Sources 1977-2015. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.
|Sources, 812A Bloor Street West, Suite 201, Toronto, ON M6G 1L9.Phone: (416) 964-7799 FAX: (416) 964-8763|