Find Experts & Sources
SOURCES - Experts & media spokespersons
Gladstone, ArthurPublisher: Canadian Scientific Pollution and Environmental Control Society, Vancouver, Canada
Year Published: 1976
Book Type: Handbooks/Manuals
Resource Type: Article
A handbook for study and action on the ecological crisis.
Abstract: This is a handbook for study and action on the ecological crisis. It contains articles and annotated listings of publications, organizations and other resources.
I. The Problem:
1. The World Ecological Crisis
2. Ecology and Ecosystems
3. Biological Community and Human Community
4. Problems We Face in British Columbia
II. Directions for Action
5. Personal Action and Lifestyle Changes
6. Alternate Technology and Agriculture
7. Social Change - Towards an Ecologically Balanced Society
III. Resources for Action
8. Beauty and Joy
10. Information Sources and Centres
11. Citizens' Organizations
12. Government Agencies and Legal Action.
The B.C. Ecologue will be available in bookstores and also directly from SPEC.
© Sources 1977-2015. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.
|Sources, 812A Bloor Street West, Suite 201, Toronto, ON M6G 1L9.Phone: (416) 964-7799 FAX: (416) 964-8763|