The Investment Funds Institute of Canada (IFIC)
11 King St. W., 4th Fl.
Toronto, ON M5H 4C7
IFIC is the voice of Canada's investment funds industry. IFIC brings together 150 organizations, including fund managers and distributors, to foster a strong, stable investment sector where investors can realize their financial goals. We are proud to have served Canada's mutual fund industry and its investors for more than 50 years.
Website: www.ific.caMedia Spokesperson:Sara Clodman
, Senior Manager, Public Affairs
Phone: (416) 309-2317
- Jan 24, 2018 - Media Release - IFIC Announces New Senior Management Appointments
- Jan 19, 2018 - Media Release - IFIC Releases Monthly Statistics for December 2017
- Jan 9, 2018 - Media Release - IFIC Requests Creditor Protection for RDSP Beneficiaries
- Dec 21, 2017 - Media Release - IFIC Releases Monthly Statistics for November 2017
- Nov 21, 2017 - Media Release IFIC Releases Monthly Statistics for October 2017
- Nov 16, 2017 - Media Release - IFIC Welcomes Recommendations Addressing Vulnerable Investors
- Oct 23, 2017 - IFIC Releases Monthly Statistics for September 2017
- Oct 5, 2017 - Discussions on new perspectives and challenges for the funds and asset management industry at the 31st IIFA Conference in Switzerland
- Sep 29, 2017 - IFIC Welcomes CRA Decision to Defer Application of Advantage Rules to Investment Management Fees
- Sep 28, 2017 - IFIC Annual Leadership Conference Showcases Innovation and Investor Choice
- Sep 21, 2017 - Media Release IFIC Releases Monthly Statistics for August 2017
- Sep 13, 2017 - Investment Funds Industry Gathers for 30th IFIC Leadership Conference
- Sep 8, 2017 - Media Release - IFIC Announces New Chair and Board Appointments and Welcomes New Member and Affiliate
- Aug 22, 2017 - IFIC Releases Monthly Statistics for July 2017
- Jul 26, 2017 - Media Release - IFIC Releases Monthly Statistics for June 2017
- Jul 5, 2017 - Media Release - IFIC Welcomes New Member Equity Associates Inc.
- Jul 4, 2017 - IFIC Launches Investor Centre to Help Investors Make Informed Decisions
- Jun 23, 2017 - Media Release - IFIC Releases Final Annual Fund Risk Classification Guidelines
- Jun 21, 2017 - Media Release - IFIC Releases Monthly Statistics for May 2017
- Jun 8, 2017 - Media Advisory - Event: June 15, 2017 - Safeguarding Access to Financial Advice for Canadas Middle Class Paul C. Bourque, Q.C. in Conversat
Areas of Expertise:
Sources is an online portal and directory for journalists, writers, news editors, researchers. Use Sources to find experts, media contacts, spokespersons, scientists, lobbyists, officials, speakers, university professors, researchers, newsmakers, CEOs, executive directors, media relations contacts, spokespeople, talk show guests, PR representatives, Canadian sources, story ideas, research studies, databases, universities, colleges, associations, businesses, government, research institutions, lobby groups, non-government organizations (NGOs), in Canada and internationally.
© Sources 1977-2021. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.