Canada Safety Council
1020 Thomas Spratt Pl.
Ottawa, ON K1G 5L5
National, non-profit, public service organization dedicated to the prevention of accidents and health hazards in the traffic, workplace, home and recreational environments. Membership includes industry, labour and professions. Develops on and off the job safety programs. Disseminates accident prevention information. Sponsors eight national safety campaigns annually. Publishes a magazine and newsletters.
Phone: (613) 739-1535
FAX: (613) 739-1566
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgJack Smith
, PresidentRaynald Marchand
, General Manager, Programs
- Jan 15, 2013 - Firearms safety: a Canadian success story
- Nov 8, 2012 - National Home Fire Safety Week: Woodstove and wood-burning fireplace safety
- Oct 25, 2012 - National Senior Safety Week: Drug Safety for Seniors
- Oct 25, 2012 - Deadly season for Canadian hunters
- Oct 16, 2012 - National School Safety Week: Helping youth define 'normal' online
- Jun 28, 2012 - Les feux d'artifice au ciel!
- Jun 28, 2012 - Fireworks in the sky!
- Apr 26, 2012 - Voiture et canicule ne se conjuguent pas!
- Apr 26, 2012 - Stay Out of the Hot Seat!
- Nov 25, 2011 - Who has your back on the road this winter?
- Nov 21, 2011 - Have a Safe, Fire-Free Holiday Season
- Oct 7, 2011 - Unload and Lock your Firearms Store Them Safely!
- May 11, 2011 - Experienced Rider Training Symposium Canada, May 2011
- May 11, 2011 - National Road Safety Week - Make driving safely your number one priority!
- Nov 23, 2010 - Who has your back on the road this winter? II
- Nov 18, 2010 - National Home Fire Safety Week: Are you and your family prepared?
- Nov 1, 2010 - Firearm Safety a Must for Hunters
- Oct 28, 2010 - Preventing Elder Abuse
- Oct 28, 2010 - Building Safer Communities
- Aug 17, 2010 - Firearm Safety Starts at Home
Areas of Expertise:
Sources is an online portal and directory for journalists, writers, news editors, researchers. Use Sources to find experts, media contacts, spokespersons, scientists, lobbyists, officials, speakers, university professors, researchers, newsmakers, CEOs, executive directors, media relations contacts, spokespeople, talk show guests, PR representatives, Canadian sources, story ideas, research studies, databases, universities, colleges, associations, businesses, government, research institutions, lobby groups, non-government organizations (NGOs), in Canada and internationally.
© Sources 1977-2013. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.