Personal Impact International
283 Davie St., Ste. 1303
Vancouver, BC V6B 5T6
Kimberly Law: Internationally recognized image & etiquette industry leader; Image subject expert/ media spokesperson; Published author; and the first Certified Image Professional (AICI CIP) in Western Canada. Corporate trainer/ consultant who shows women and men how to look and act their very best, always! Served as AICI's International President 2011-2013.
Website: www.personalimpact.caKimberly Law
, AICI CIP, Founder/Certified Image Consultant
Phone: (604) 298-7228
- Nov 21, 2013 - Global Media Calendar Recognizes Professional Image Consulting Worldwide
- Nov 21, 2012 - International Board Experiences Iowa During Strategic Planning Retreat
- Oct 11, 2011 - Vancouver Image-Maker at the Helm of International Association
- Oct 11, 2011 - Personal Impact International and Civility Experts Worldwide Join Forces through Strategic Alliance
- Feb 1, 2011 - Vancouver Image & Etiquette Expert joins Stephen M. R. Covey, Brian Tracy & Tom Hopkins in New Book!
- Mar 31, 2010 - Metro Vancouver Image Consultant Nominated for President-Elect on International Board of Directors
- Oct 29, 2009 - Dress with Finesse - workshop comes to Vancouver
- Oct 29, 2009 - Dress with Finesse comes to Nanaimo, BC
- Feb 6, 2009 - Image Power Personal Image Strategies from 20 Top Image Experts for only $20
Areas of Expertise:
Sources is an online portal and directory for journalists, writers, news editors, researchers. Use Sources to find experts, media contacts, spokespersons, scientists, lobbyists, officials, speakers, university professors, researchers, newsmakers, CEOs, executive directors, media relations contacts, spokespeople, talk show guests, PR representatives, Canadian sources, story ideas, research studies, databases, universities, colleges, associations, businesses, government, research institutions, lobby groups, non-government organizations (NGOs), in Canada and internationally.
© Sources 1977-2017. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.