Sources News Releases
Sources specializes in getting the news media to call you when they need an expert or spokesperson to interview. Sources can also help you reach the media with your message when your organization or company has news releases to send out.
Sources offers multiple methods for reaching the media with your news releases.
You can post your news releases directly on the Sources News Releases page. This is an excellent way of reaching the journalists, editors and public relations professionsals who use the Sources site every day AND in addition your release goes out via RSS feed to media organizations and news aggregator websites which subscribe to the feed.
Organizations with a current Sources membership may post releases at no cost using the online form. Organizations not listed with Sources can post their releases at a cost of $99 per release. Call 416-964-7799
to arrange payment by credit card.
- Feb 13, 2017 - Grassy Narrows Chief welcomes Wynnes clean-up promise and calls for swift results
- Feb 11, 2017 - Connexions Other Voices - February 12, 2017 - Race & Class
- Feb 3, 2017 - Canadian Ethnocultural Communities Extend Condolences
- Feb 3, 2017 - Les communautés ethnoculturelles du Canada offrent leurs condoléances
- Jan 22, 2017 - Connexions Other Voices - January 22, 2017 - Disobedience
- Jan 13, 2017 - Journalist hacked to death in Tamil Nadu, India
- Jan 13, 2017 - Journalist murdered in Balochistan, Pakistan
- Jan 13, 2017 - Magazine editor among disappeared activists in Pakistan
- Jan 13, 2017 - Turkey: journalists detained following reports on Erdogan's leaked emails
- Jan 1, 2017 - 93 media professionals killed in 2016
- Dec 20, 2016 - Connexions Other Voices: The Fake News issue
- Dec 15, 2016 - Crime reporter brutally murdered in Myanmar
- Dec 15, 2016 - New Privacy Badger Upgrades Help Protect Your Online Holiday Shopping from Sneaky Data Collection
- Dec 15, 2016 - EFF To Canadian Court: Order Allowing Worldwide Censorship of Google Search Results Violates Users Free Speech Rights
- Dec 15, 2016 - Internet Archive Received National Security Letter with FBI Misinformation about Challenging Gag Order
- Dec 15, 2016 - Censorship in Social Media Leaves Users in Frustration
- Dec 10, 2016 - Human Chain to Surround Toronto Immigration Jail Against Indefinite Detention and Prison Expansion
- Nov 28, 2016 - Other Voices, the Connexions newsletter -- Special issue on alternative media
- Nov 20, 2016 - IFJ/EFJ slam Investigatory Powers Bill which threatens journalistic sources and whistleblowers
- Nov 20, 2016 - Censorship in Social Media Leaves Users in Frustration
Areas of Expertise:
Sources is an online portal and directory for journalists, writers, news editors, researchers. Use Sources to find experts, media contacts, spokespersons, scientists, lobbyists, officials, speakers, university professors, researchers, newsmakers, CEOs, executive directors, media relations contacts, spokespeople, talk show guests, PR representatives, Canadian sources, story ideas, research studies, databases, universities, colleges, associations, businesses, government, research institutions, lobby groups, non-government organizations (NGOs), in Canada and internationally.
© Sources 1977-2017. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.