Sources News Releases
Sources specializes in getting the news media to call you when they need an expert or spokesperson to interview. Sources can also help you reach the media with your message when your organization or company has news releases to send out.
Sources offers multiple methods for reaching the media with your news releases.
You can post your news releases directly on the Sources News Releases page. This is an excellent way of reaching the journalists, editors and public relations professionsals who use the Sources site every day AND in addition your release goes out via RSS feed to media organizations and news aggregator websites which subscribe to the feed.
Organizations with a current Sources membership may post releases at no cost using the online form. (The release must be about your own organization or company; the privilege of posting releases at no cost is not transferable to your clients or friends. See terms.) Organizations not listed with Sources can post their releases at a cost of $99 per release. Call 416-964-7799
to arrange payment by credit card.
- Jun 13, 2013 - How can you protect yourself from online snooping?
- Jun 13, 2013 - Media unions oppose closure of Greek public broadcaster ERT
- Jun 13, 2013 - IFJ/EFJ Call for Greek Government to Revoke Closure of Public Broadcaster
- Jun 5, 2013 - Golden Dawn close to being added to predators list
- Jun 5, 2013 - IFJ Congress Holds Commemoration and Freedom Walk for Killed Journalists Across the World
- Jun 5, 2013 - June 8, 2013: Sex Workers' National Day of Action
- May 20, 2013 - Seizure of AP phone records condemned as grave violation
- May 20, 2013 - IFJ Denounces Attempts by Freedom of Expression Group to Weaken Copyright Protection for Journalists
- May 20, 2013 - IFJ Condemns U.S. Justice Dept for Secretly Gathering Associated Press Records
- Mar 16, 2013 - China's new leadership faces censorship challenge
- Mar 16, 2013 - Enemies of the Internet 2013
- Mar 16, 2013 - IFJ Welcomes Indictment of Former Security Operatives over Journalist's Torture in Colombia
- Feb 22, 2013 - Toronto passes municipal Access Without Fear policy after marathon debate
- Dec 20, 2012 - Editor, publisher charged with sedition in Bangladesh
- Dec 20, 2012 - Brazilian journalist Konig in hiding after threats
- Dec 20, 2012 - Reporters without Borders Prize for Press Freedom
- Dec 20, 2012 - Deadliest year for journalists since Reporters Without Borders began producing its annual roundup in 1995
- Dec 10, 2012 - Migrant rights activists denounce Canada?s Federal Government for stripping away Employment Insurance benefit for migrant workers
- Dec 2, 2012 - WACC and IFJ Launch Resource Kit to Strengthen Gender-Ethical Journalism
- Dec 2, 2012 - Sacred fire at Queen's Park marks 10 years of the Grassy Narrows logging blockade
Areas of Expertise:
Sources is an online portal and directory for journalists, writers, news editors, researchers. Use Sources to find experts, media contacts, spokespersons, scientists, lobbyists, officials, speakers, university professors, researchers, newsmakers, CEOs, executive directors, media relations contacts, spokespeople, talk show guests, PR representatives, Canadian sources, story ideas, research studies, databases, universities, colleges, associations, businesses, government, research institutions, lobby groups, non-government organizations (NGOs), in Canada and internationally.
© Sources 1977-2013. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.