Sources News Releases
Sources specializes in getting the news media to call you when they need an expert or spokesperson to interview. Sources can also help you reach the media with your message when your organization or company has news releases to send out.
Sources offers multiple methods for reaching the media with your news releases.
You can post your news releases directly on the Sources News Releases page. This is an excellent way of reaching the journalists, editors and public relations professionsals who use the Sources site every day AND in addition your release goes out via RSS feed to media organizations and news aggregator websites which subscribe to the feed.
Organizations with a current Sources membership may post releases at no cost using the online form. Organizations not listed with Sources can post their releases at a cost of $99 per release. Call 416-964-7799
to arrange payment by credit card.
- Dec 17, 2017 - Connexions Other Voices - December 17, 2017 - Collective Memory and Cultural Amnesia
- Nov 11, 2017 - Connexions Other Voices - November 11, 2017 - Left Parties
- Oct 18, 2017 - No Tasers For Toronto Police, Communities Urge
- Oct 17, 2017 - IFJ and EFJ condemn murder of Maltese journalist Daphne Caruana Galizia
- Oct 17, 2017 - Safety protocol with 16 points for journalists covering conflict zones
- Oct 17, 2017 - Pakistan: fourth journalist killed this year
- Oct 9, 2017 - Meeting the Challenge of the Right
- Sep 11, 2017 - Fearless and outspoken Indian journalist Gauri Lankesh shot dead in Karnataka
- Sep 11, 2017 - Arnold Amber - IFJ mourns loss of true champion of working journalists rights
- Sep 11, 2017 - Iran: journalist loses eye and part of face after being refused cancer treatment in prison
- Aug 29, 2017 - Connexions Other Voices - August 28, 2017 - Official Enemies
- Aug 22, 2017 - Philippines slaps libel suit to silence broadcast journalist
- Aug 22, 2017 - Unrelenting crackdown on critical voices in China
- Aug 3, 2017 - Myanmar journalist arrested and blocked from leaving country
- Aug 3, 2017 - Bangladeshi journalist detained for reporting on dead goat
- Aug 3, 2017 - Syria: IFJ condemns killing of Russia Today journalist
- Aug 3, 2017 - CBSA-Red Cross monitoring contract a rebranded empty gesture says immigration detention watchdog
- Jul 26, 2017 - We Must Keep the Internet Free and Open. EFF, Tech Giants, Startups and Internet Users Tell FCC: Dont Sell Out Net Neutrality To Appease ISPs
- Jul 26, 2017 - China to further beef up internet control
- Jul 26, 2017 - Police seals TV channel in Siliguri, India
Areas of Expertise:
Sources is an online portal and directory for journalists, writers, news editors, researchers. Use Sources to find experts, media contacts, spokespersons, scientists, lobbyists, officials, speakers, university professors, researchers, newsmakers, CEOs, executive directors, media relations contacts, spokespeople, talk show guests, PR representatives, Canadian sources, story ideas, research studies, databases, universities, colleges, associations, businesses, government, research institutions, lobby groups, non-government organizations (NGOs), in Canada and internationally.
© Sources 1977-2018. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.