Connexions Information Sharing Services
812A Bloor St. W., Ste. 201
Toronto, ON M6G 1L9
Connexions compiles and disseminates information about social and economic alternatives. Established in 1975 as an independent non-profit research organization and information clearinghouse, Connexions compiles and publishes a variety of resource materials in print and electronic formats, including a directory of advocacy groups and non-governmental organizations. Democratization, civil liberties, alternatives to "free market" economics, and grassroots activism are areas of special emphasis.
Connexions a pour mission d'établir des liens entre les individus et les organisations qui alors oeuvrent ensemble pour le changement social tout en échangeant idées et informations au niveau public. Connexions En Ligne affiche des ressources et organisations visant à promouvoir la démocratisation, la justice économique, la responsabilité envers l'environnement, les libertés civiles ainsi que la création et la protection des communautés.
Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/b/112116433903807123040/Ulli Diemer
Phone: (416) 964-1511
- Nov 2, 2012 - Memory as Resistance: Grassroots Archives and the Battle of Memory
- Oct 8, 2012 - Grassroots Archives: Preservation as subversion?
- Jun 26, 2012 - Is that an archive in your basement... or are you just hoarding?
- Jun 20, 2012 - Volunteers/Interns with computer skills needed
- Oct 25, 2011 - Workshop: Getting Our Message Out (October 29)
- Sep 23, 2011 - Shifting the frame: Communicating progressive ideas
- Sep 6, 2011 - Shifting the frame and getting our message out
- Jul 1, 2011 - The blockade of Gaza reaches the shores of Greece!
- Jul 1, 2011 - Le blocus de Gaza setend jusquaux cotes grecques!
- Mar 17, 2011 - Public Health students examine the disease of Occupation, joined by founder of Physicians for Human Rights – Israel
- Jun 28, 2010 - Press Conference: First Hand Accounts of Mass Arrests and Intimidation in Toronto
- Dec 9, 2009 - Climate Change: Aircraft fuel is cheaper than Coke, a direct tax on fossil fuel is what the world needs urgently.
- Dec 8, 2009 - Des jeunes participent à une occupation pacifique pour la justice climatique à l'intérieur du Comité sur l'Environement de la Chambre des Communes
- Dec 8, 2009 - Youth Stage Peaceful Sit-in for Climate Justice inside House of Commons Environment Committee
- Nov 18, 2009 - Connexions Archive seeks a new home
- Mar 20, 2009 - Statement from George Galloway on being denied entry to Canada
- Mar 10, 2009 - Jewish Canadians Concerned About Suppression of Criticism of Israel
- Dec 10, 2008 - Statement from the Special Rapporteur on the situation of human rights on Palestinian territories
- Dec 9, 2008 - Urgent Statement by Anti-Zionist Orthodox Jews Worldwide
Areas of Expertise:
Sources is an online portal and directory for journalists, writers, news editors, researchers. Use Sources to find experts, media contacts, spokespersons, scientists, lobbyists, officials, speakers, university professors, researchers, newsmakers, CEOs, executive directors, media relations contacts, spokespeople, talk show guests, PR representatives, Canadian sources, story ideas, research studies, databases, universities, colleges, associations, businesses, government, research institutions, lobby groups, non-government organizations (NGOs), in Canada and internationally.
© Sources 1977-2013. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.