The Investment Funds Institute of Canada (IFIC)
11 King St. W., 4th Fl.
Toronto, ON M5H 4C7
IFIC is the voice of Canada's investment funds industry. IFIC brings together 150 organizations, including fund managers and distributors, to foster a strong, stable investment sector where investors can realize their financial goals. We are proud to have served Canada's mutual fund industry and its investors for more than 50 years.
Website: www.ific.caMedia Spokesperson:Sara Clodman
, Senior Manager, Public Affairs
Phone: (416) 309-2317
- Feb 3, 2017 - Media Release - IFIC Stresses Importance of Robust, Consistent Suitability Process
- Feb 1, 2017 - Media Release - IFIC Launches New Advisor Centre
- Jan 19, 2017 - Media Release - IFIC Releases Monthly Statistics for December 2016
- Jan 5, 2017 - CSA/SRO Compensation Surveys Fail to Justify Ban on Embedded Fees
- Dec 22, 2016 - Media Release - IFIC Releases Monthly Statistics for November 2016
- Nov 21, 2016 - Media Release - IFIC Welcomes New Members
- Nov 18, 2016 - Media Release - IFIC Releases Monthly Statistics for October 2016
- Nov 7, 2016 - Media Backgrounder: The Gamma Factor and the Value of Advice
- Oct 26, 2016 - IIFA Marks 30th Anniversary and Focuses on Better Serving Investors in Changing Global Economic and Regulatory Environment
- Oct 25, 2016 - Media Advisory EVENT IFIC Presents Claude Montmarquette: The Gamma Factor and the Value of Financial Advice
- Oct 20, 2016 - IFIC Releases Monthly Statistics for September 2016
- Sep 28, 2016 - IFIC/IFSE Welcome ETF Proficiency Standard
- Sep 19, 2016 - Media Release - IFIC Releases Monthly Statistics for August 2016
- Aug 29, 2016 - Conseil des fonds dinvestissement du Québec (CFIQ)
- Aug 19, 2016 - Media Release - IFIC Releases Monthly Statistics for July 2016
- Aug 5, 2016 - IFIC Proposes Federal Budget Measures to Strengthen the Economy and Support the Middle Class
- Jul 25, 2016 - Media Release - IFIC Releases Monthly Statistics for June 2016
- Jul 19, 2016 - IFIC Response to CCIR Consultation Endorses Greater Harmonization
- Jul 14, 2016 - New Infographic Helps Investors Understand What Services They Receive for Their Mutual Fund Fees
- Jul 8, 2016 - Media Release - IFIC Welcomes New Affiliate
Areas of Expertise:
Sources is an online portal and directory for journalists, writers, news editors, researchers. Use Sources to find experts, media contacts, spokespersons, scientists, lobbyists, officials, speakers, university professors, researchers, newsmakers, CEOs, executive directors, media relations contacts, spokespeople, talk show guests, PR representatives, Canadian sources, story ideas, research studies, databases, universities, colleges, associations, businesses, government, research institutions, lobby groups, non-government organizations (NGOs), in Canada and internationally.
© Sources 1977-2017. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.