The Investment Funds Institute of Canada (IFIC)
11 King St. W., 4th Fl.
Toronto, ON M5H 4C7
IFIC is the voice of Canada's investment funds industry. IFIC brings together 150 organizations, including fund managers and distributors, to foster a strong, stable investment sector where investors can realize their financial goals. We are proud to have served Canada's mutual fund industry and its investors for 50 years.
Website: www.ific.caMedia Spokesperson:Sara Clodman
, Senior Manager, Public Affairs
Phone: (416) 309-2317
- May 7, 2013 - IFIC Congratulates Ontario Chamber of Commerce on Comprehensively Addressing Retirement Savings
- May 3, 2013 - IFIC CONGRATULATES GOVERNMENT OF ONTARIO ON BUDGET 2013
- May 1, 2013 - CFIQ elects new chair
- Apr 16, 2013 - IFIC PROPOSES EXCLUDING CANADIAN FUNDS FROM PFIC RULES
- Apr 12, 2013 - Embedded fee model under current regulatory structure serves Canadians well
- Feb 22, 2013 - Best Interest Standard Warrants More Study - IFIC
- Jan 3, 2013 - 2013 CIFSC Chair Announcement
- Dec 10, 2012 - IFIC Ccongratulates Brandes - Leaders in Investor Education
- Oct 25, 2012 - International Investment Funds Industry Calls for Closer Interaction with Regulators
- Oct 24, 2012 - IFIC Elects Directors for 2012-13
- Oct 2, 2012 - Investment Funds Institute of Canada 2012 Leadership Conference
- Jul 6, 2012 - IFIC Stresses Domestic Regulation of Money Market Funds in Submission to IOSCO
- May 4, 2012 - IFIC Requests Changes to Proposed FATCA Regulations
- Nov 16, 2011 - IFIC Releases 2011 Report on the Value of Advice
- Oct 31, 2011 - IFIC Appears Before House of Commons Standing Committee on Finance: Pre-budget Consultations
- Aug 31, 2011 - IFIC Comments on Electronic Commerce Protection Regulations
- Aug 15, 2011 - IFIC Issues Pre-Budget Recommendations: Achieving Fairness in Taxation and Retirement Funding Options
- Jun 9, 2011 - IFIC Comments on the U.S. Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA)
- Feb 14, 2011 - IFIC Announces Changes to Its Statistics Reporting
- Feb 9, 2011 - IFIC Supports the Recommendations Outlined in the Report of the Task Force on Financial Literacy
Areas of Expertise:
Sources is an online portal and directory for journalists, writers, news editors, researchers. Use Sources to find experts, media contacts, spokespersons, scientists, lobbyists, officials, speakers, university professors, researchers, newsmakers, CEOs, executive directors, media relations contacts, spokespeople, talk show guests, PR representatives, Canadian sources, story ideas, research studies, databases, universities, colleges, associations, businesses, government, research institutions, lobby groups, non-government organizations (NGOs), in Canada and internationally.
© Sources 1977-2013. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.