Omar Ha-Redeye is a lawyer practising in Toronto, and is frequently interviewed by the media on subjects relating to health, security, law, politics, social media, disasters, minority rights and multiculturalism.
His educational background is in nuclear medicine technology, health management, corporate communications, and law.
Phone: (647) 967-6627
- Mar 28, 2012 - Doctors and Lawyers to Duncan: Tax us. Ontario is worth it.
- Mar 28, 2012 - A Good Society Has its Price
- Feb 22, 2012 - Osgoode Hall law students win 1st ever Twitter Moot
- Feb 4, 2012 - Just Not Feeling the Love this Valentine's Day
- Apr 6, 2010 - Book Release: "GIS in Hospital & Healthcare Emergency Management"
- Jan 22, 2010 - Religious Minorities Should Fight Hatred Together
- Jan 18, 2010 - Western Law Student Wins International Academic Awards
- Jan 9, 2010 - Alternatives to Body Scans Do Exist
- Jan 5, 2010 - PM Prorogues Politics Over National Security
- Oct 16, 2009 - No Reason for Force Applied to UWO Student by Police
- Mar 12, 2009 - Ivey and Western Law Students to Present at United Nations in New York City
- Feb 21, 2009 - Fighting Discrimination Still Requires Rules
- Jan 30, 2009 - Sources welcomes Omar Ha-Redeye
- Jan 28, 2009 - Law Student Publishes Textbook with Oxford University Press
Areas of Expertise:
Sources is an online portal and directory for journalists, writers, news editors, researchers. Use Sources to find experts, media contacts, spokespersons, scientists, lobbyists, officials, speakers, university professors, researchers, newsmakers, CEOs, executive directors, media relations contacts, spokespeople, talk show guests, PR representatives, Canadian sources, story ideas, research studies, databases, universities, colleges, associations, businesses, government, research institutions, lobby groups, non-government organizations (NGOs), in Canada and internationally.
© Sources 1977-2013. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.