5399 Eglinton Ave. W., Ste. 116
Toronto, ON M9C 5K6
The Canadian Franchise Association (CFA) is the recognized authority on franchising in Canada. With over 600 corporate members representing many of Canada's best-known brands and 40,000 franchisees nation-wide, CFA is the indispensable resource for the franchise community and advocates on behalf of franchisors and franchisees in Canada to enhance and protect the franchise business model. CFA promotes excellence in franchising and educates Canadians about franchising, specific franchise opportunities and proper due diligence through its many events, programs, publications, and websites (www.cfa.ca and www.LookforaFranchise.ca).
Phone: (416) 695-2896
FAX: (416) 695-1950
E-mail: email@example.comLorraine McLachlan
, President and CEOExt. 222
- Apr 6, 2015 - Canadian Franchise Association Announces Finalists for the 2015 CFA Awards of Excellence in Franchising
- Apr 6, 2015 - Facebook, Google and McDonalds Canada to Deliver Keynote Presentations at the 2015 CFA National Convention
- Oct 28, 2014 - The Canadian Franchise Association (CFA) Helps Small Businesses Become National Brands at Full-Day Seminar
- Oct 28, 2014 - Canadas Largest Franchise Show Returns to Vancouver
- Oct 9, 2014 - Boston Pizza to Share Expert Insights at CFAs How to Franchise Your Business Seminar
- Oct 9, 2014 - Over 120 Opportunities to Discover as Canadas Largest Franchise-Only Show Returns to Toronto
- Apr 10, 2014 - Canadian Franchise Association Welcomes New Board of Directors Members
- Apr 10, 2014 - Canadian Franchise Association Announces 2014 Franchisees Choice Designees
- Apr 10, 2014 - Little Kickers Wins Grand Prize in 2014 Canadian Franchise Association Awards of Excellence in Franchising
- Apr 3, 2014 - Canadian Franchise Association Announces Winners of the 2014 CFA Recognition Awards
- Apr 1, 2014 - Canadian Franchise Association Announces Finalists for the 2014 CFA Awards of Excellence in Franchising
- Mar 11, 2014 - Dragon to Deliver Keynote Address at the 2014 CFA National Convention
- Feb 11, 2014 - How to Franchise Your Business Seminar Helps Small Businesses Become National Brands
- Feb 11, 2014 - Canadas Largest Franchise-Only Show Returns to Toronto
- Jan 28, 2014 - What Are the Hot Trends in Franchising for 2014?
- Jan 20, 2014 - Roy McMurtry to Deliver Keynote Address at CFA Franchise Law Day
- Jan 14, 2014 - The Franchise Show Returns to Montreal for Franchise Entrepreneurship Week
- Oct 25, 2013 - The Canadian Franchise Association (CFA) Helps Small Businesses Become National Brands
- Oct 25, 2013 - Canadians Can Become Small Business Owners Through Franchising
- Oct 7, 2013 - Canadians Can Become Small Business Owners Through Franchising
Areas of Expertise:
Sources is an online portal and directory for journalists, writers, news editors, researchers. Use Sources to find experts, media contacts, spokespersons, scientists, lobbyists, officials, speakers, university professors, researchers, newsmakers, CEOs, executive directors, media relations contacts, spokespeople, talk show guests, PR representatives, Canadian sources, story ideas, research studies, databases, universities, colleges, associations, businesses, government, research institutions, lobby groups, non-government organizations (NGOs), in Canada and internationally.
© Sources 1977-2018. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.