BC Nurses' Union
4060 Regent St.
Vancouver, BC V5C 6P5
The British Columbia Nurses' Union represents more than 32,000 nurses and allied health workers who provide care in hospitals, long-term care and the community. BCNU is active in campaigns to address the nursing shortage, improve working conditions and workplace health and safety, and promote public medicare.
Website: www.bcnu.orgDebra McPherson
Phone: (604) 209-4253
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.orgArt Moses
, Senior Communications Specialist
Phone: (604) 868-4259
- May 9, 2013 - Candidates, MLAs back area nurses in their drive to protect patients
- Apr 15, 2013 - BCNU thanks nurses for convincing the provincial government to sign Bill 18 into law
- Apr 12, 2013 - Nurses urge BC Liberal Cabinet to sign nursing bill into law
- Apr 11, 2013 - Nurses to deliver message to BC Cabinet Friday 10:30 am
- Mar 22, 2013 - Federal Budget a disappointment to nurses, patients, families
- Mar 7, 2013 - Nurses Send a Message to Health Authority CEO
- Mar 4, 2013 - Nurses union convention kicks off Tuesday morning (March 5)
- Feb 19, 2013 - Nurses concerned budget provides little room for health authorities to keep the promise to improve nurse staffing for safe patient care
- Feb 12, 2013 - Nurses are encouraged with Throne Speech plan on seniors, primary healthcare
- Feb 12, 2013 - Nurses disappointed with Vernon hospital announcement
- Nov 30, 2012 - Health Ministry backs off on punitive parts of flu shot policy
- Nov 30, 2012 - Nurses to Fraser Health: Come clean on drug company ties, funding for flu vaccine study
- Nov 14, 2012 - Withdraw coercive flu shot policy: nurses
Areas of Expertise:
Sources is an online portal and directory for journalists, writers, news editors, researchers. Use Sources to find experts, media contacts, spokespersons, scientists, lobbyists, officials, speakers, university professors, researchers, newsmakers, CEOs, executive directors, media relations contacts, spokespeople, talk show guests, PR representatives, Canadian sources, story ideas, research studies, databases, universities, colleges, associations, businesses, government, research institutions, lobby groups, non-government organizations (NGOs), in Canada and internationally.
© Sources 1977-2013. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.