Sources Listing Archive
Archived Listing - Last Updated: June 1996. This information represents a historical archive of listings which appeared in SOURCES, which has been continuously published in print and online since 1977. The information has not been updated since the date indicated. For current information consult the SOURCES website at www.sources.com. To be included in the current SOURCES listings, and to take advantage of other tools including unlimited news releases and event calendar postings, fill out the online membership form. For more information, see Frequently Asked Questions or call 416-964-7799.
Mainstream Access Corp. is the leading innovative Career and Organizational Renewal consulting firm. Mainstream provides the highest quality of Career Transition, Career Renewal and Organizational Renewal services.
Specific services include:
* Individual Career Transition Programs for Senior Executives, Managers, Professionals and Spouses.
* Planning and Management of Major Workforce Reductions and Plant/Office closures.
* Development and Management of Career Transition Centres.
* Career Renewal for Senior Executives, Managers and Professionals.
* Group Career Transition and Career Renewal.
* Entrepreneurial/Starting Your Own Business.
* Retirement Planning.
* Organizational Renewal.
* Organizational Development Consulting.
* Job Development - a unique service of identifying job opportunities exclusively for our clients .
* Stress Management - scientifically proven techniques to improve employee effectiveness, exclusive Canadian representative of Institute of HeartMath.
Areas of Expertise:
For information or updates contact Sources at 416-964-7799
or see our current publications and services online:
© Sources 1977-2012. The information provided
is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether
electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic
retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content
may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.