Sources Listing Archive
Archived Listing - Last Updated: June 1996. This information represents a historical archive of listings which appeared in SOURCES, which has been continuously published in print and online since 1977. The information has not been updated since the date indicated. For current information consult the SOURCES website at www.sources.com. To be included in the current SOURCES listings, and to take advantage of other tools including unlimited news releases and event calendar postings, fill out the online membership form. For more information, see Frequently Asked Questions or call 416-964-7799.
Communications and Marketing Branch
7th Fl., Hepburn Block
80 Grosvenor St., Queen's Park
Toronto, ON M7A 1E9
The Ministry of Community and Social Services (MCSS) is responsible for programs, services and support for:
* adults and children with developmental and physical disabilities; group homes;
* children -- child care (day care), child welfare, children's aid societies, adoption and foster care policy;
* carrying out federally-legislated Young Offenders Act (YOA), dealing with young offenders 12-15 years of age; probation and other community court orders; open and secure custody for young offenders;
* General Welfare Assistance, and Family Benefits Assistance for people in need of income support;
* Family violence issues, women's shelters, counsel, support training.
Areas of Expertise:
For information or updates contact Sources at 416-964-7799
or see our current publications and services online:
© Sources 1977-2012. The information provided
is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether
electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic
retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content
may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.