When a Shoe Thing is No Longer a Good Thing - When to Say Goodbye to Those Extra Pairs
October 27, 2010
Many gals have a shoe thing. A shoe thing is more than just having a reasonable amount of shoes to wear, its about collecting them and not letting any of them go. Its hard to let go of items that have memories attached, cost a lot of money or were a gift from a loved one. Most people, however, do not have enough closet and storage space for shoes that are not being worn. Discard any that are damaged, and donate pairs that are too small or unstylish to you. Nows the time to give old boots the boot and kick those broken high heels to the curb once and for all.
Its a good time to retire a pair of shoes when:
1. They are scuffed up and worn so they lack support and tread and cannot be repaired.
2. Your toes cant move in them and the last time you wore them left you in pain and having to rush for a chair.
3. You are waiting to stretch the shoe before you can actually leave your home in it.
4. You really cant walk in them properly no matter how hard you try.
5. You are waiting for the style to come back.
6. You are regularly hiding your shoe purchases from your partner.
7. The odour your shoe gives off arrives in the room before you do.
8. You are holding onto certain footwear for sentimental reasons.
9. You have dozens of shoes for every activity known to man. The problem is you dont do half of those activities.For more information contact
Phone: 902-233-1577Click here to view our Sources Listing: