2004 Niagara Wine & Food Classic
Uncover the Ultimate Dinner
2004 Niagara Wine & Food Classic guest chefs present
the "Ultimate Winemakers Dinner". Susur Lee, Michael
Bonacini, Mark Picone, and Anna Olson will each uncover
a sample of one of the courses that comprise the Winemakers Dinners
at the Niagara Wine & Food Classic. Michael Fagan of the LCBO
will than discuss the "Ultimate" wine pairing with each
of the courses. The event will include remarks from
civic leaders and Niagara Wine & Food Classic partners.
- Susur Lee of Susur
- Michael Bonacini of Oliver Bonacini Restaurants
- Mark Picone of Mark Picone at Vineland Estates
- Anna Olson of Food Network Canada's Sugar
- Assistant Deputy Minister, Jean Lam
- Andrew Brandt, CEO of LCBO
- Mark Hand, Niagara Culinary Institute
- Michael Fagan, LCBO
- Noel Buckley, President, Niagara Falls Tourism
Thursday, July 29, 2004, 11:00am - 12:30pm
LCBO Summerhill (Events Kitchen)
10 Scrivener Square, Near Summerhill and Yonge.
Susur Lee, Michael Bonacini,
Mark Picone, Anna Olson.
For Further Information or to RSVP contact:
Niagara Falls Tourism,
(905) 356-6061 Ext. 53.
Toronto, Ontario, , Canada Tel:
Copyright © Sources, All rights reserved.