Randall Craig, Social Media and Networking Expert
108 Dundas St. W., Ste. 201
Toronto, ON M5G 1C3
Randall is an expert on Social Media Strategy, Social Media Risks, and Networking, and has helped over 100 major organizations since 1994.
Author of seven books, including Social Media for Business
, the Online PR and Social Media
series, and The Everything Guide to Starting an Online Business
. Profiled in all national media, he blogs for the Huffington Post, and serves on the national board of the Canadian Association of Professional Speakers. 300+ articles online for story ideas; contact him for review copies of his books.
Website: www.RandallCraig.comRandall M. Craig
, CFA, M.B.A., CMC, CSP, Consultant, Author, Speaker
Phone: (416) 256-7773, ext. 101
FAX: (416) 256-7763
- May 9, 2014 - Karen Stintz on Leaning In - politics, family, and work-life balance
- Apr 22, 2014 - New website enhances parent connection with Dufferin-Peel Catholic District School Board
- Dec 19, 2012 - The Integration of 'Social'
- Nov 29, 2012 - LinkedIn Endorsements: Reputation Transparency?
- Nov 14, 2012 - Social Media Check Box
- Oct 23, 2012 - Facebook: Billions Served
- Oct 17, 2012 - Building a Better Landing Page: Where your click lands you
- Oct 3, 2012 - The Marketing Hierarchy of Trust
- Sep 26, 2012 - 9 Things to Track in Social Media
- Sep 19, 2012 - A Do-It-Yourself Guide to SEO
- Sep 5, 2012 - Six Reasons to Rebrand and What it Might Cost You
- Aug 30, 2012 - The Information Thief
- Aug 1, 2012 - Crowdsourcing 101
- Jul 25, 2012 - The Eulogy for Email
- Jul 18, 2012 - Attraction and Conversion: Ten Critical Factors
- Jul 4, 2012 - Living in a Social Bubble
- Jun 20, 2012 - The First 20 Minutes: A Daily Social Media Diet
- Jun 13, 2012 - Viral Video: Cracking the Code
- Jun 6, 2012 - Social Sales: Shortening the Funnel
- May 30, 2012 - Seven Top Tips for Using QR Codes
Areas of Expertise:
Sources is an online portal and directory for journalists, writers, news editors, researchers. Use Sources to find experts, media contacts, spokespersons, scientists, lobbyists, officials, speakers, university professors, researchers, newsmakers, CEOs, executive directors, media relations contacts, spokespeople, talk show guests, PR representatives, Canadian sources, story ideas, research studies, databases, universities, colleges, associations, businesses, government, research institutions, lobby groups, non-government organizations (NGOs), in Canada and internationally.
© Sources 1977-2021. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.