Find Experts & Sources
CanMediate International, Ruth Sirman
272 Gore St.
Almonte, ON K0A 1A0
Ruth Sirman's success in mediating complex multi-stakeholder conflicts has made her a leader in the Alternative Dispute Resolution and Restorative Justice worlds. Her knowledge of human behaviour, her quick wit and humour-based "down home" practicality have made her a much sought-after speaker, trainer, mediator and writer nationally and internationally.
Website: www.canmediate.comHead Office:Ruth Sirman
, President, Senior Mediator, Speaker, Trainer
Phone: (613) 256-3852
FAX: (613) 256-1472
US Office:Michael Lang
, Senior Mediator, Speaker, Trainer
Phone: (941) 586-1083
- May 9, 2011 - Workplace Conflict Expert interviewed for CBC series on Workplace Harassment
- Mar 15, 2011 - CanMediate Intl Gives Free Course as Fundraiser for United Way
- Dec 22, 2010 - CanMediate Intl Gives Free Course as Fundraiser for United Way
- Nov 17, 2010 - Whats your default Conflict Blueprint? CanMediate's Ruth Sirman to appear on Roger's Daytime-Ottawa
- Sep 23, 2010 - Election Campaigns: Professionalism and Integrity or Pot-shots and Personal Attacks?
- Aug 26, 2010 - CanMediate Internationals Ruth Sirman to participate in social impact project to reduce conflict in Berettyóújfalu, Hungary
- Aug 17, 2010 - Bully-Proof Your Workplace Ruth Sirman to Speak on CTV /A\ Morning Ottawa
- Aug 16, 2010 - Conflict knows no boundaries - CanMediate Internationals Ruth Sirman at World Summit in Budapest, Hungary
- Aug 13, 2010 - Sources welcomes CanMediate International, Ruth Sirman
- Aug 6, 2010 - Bully-Proof Your Workplace - CMIs Ruth Sirman on Rogers Daytime Ottawa
- Jul 29, 2010 - Is It Bullying? Is It Harassment? Is It Abuse Of Authority Or Is It Effective Management Designed To Get A Difficult Job Done?
- Jul 23, 2010 - The Negative World of Workplace Bullying - Stopping the Toxicity
- Jul 23, 2010 - Wrongful Dismissal, Denial and Deflection - The Impact on Employees and the Organizational Culture
- Jul 23, 2010 - Can the Lockout and the Labour Conflicts at the Port of Montreal be Resolved? - A Mediator's Perspective
Areas of Expertise:
Sources is an online portal and directory for journalists, writers, news editors, researchers. Use Sources to find experts, media contacts, spokespersons, scientists, lobbyists, officials, speakers, university professors, researchers, newsmakers, CEOs, executive directors, media relations contacts, spokespeople, talk show guests, PR representatives, Canadian sources, story ideas, research studies, databases, universities, colleges, associations, businesses, government, research institutions, lobby groups, non-government organizations (NGOs), in Canada and internationally.
© Sources 1977-2011. The information provided is copyright and may not be reproduced in any form or by any means (whether electronic, mechanical or photographic), or stored in an electronic retrieval system, without written permission of the publisher. The content may not be resold, republished, or redistributed. Indexing and search applications by Ulli Diemer and Chris DeFreitas.